The Master Class Endo 2 Day Course is much more than 2 days of hands-on training in your office. The training begins 2-4 weeks prior to the 2 Day Intensive where we focus on identifying cases (and profit) that you should be keeping in your practice. Knowing with confidence what cases to refer out and what cases to perform yourself is key to having a return on your investment.
The Master Class Endo Training includes:
- One – 90 Minute Case Selection Review: We will go over the cases you have been referring out and determine what types of cases YOU should be doing to keep more production in your office. We will also make a strategy of cases you plan to perform after our intensive training so you can solidify the skills you’ve learned.
- Customized Order List to get your office “Endo Ready” for the Intensive: You send me a list of the equipment and items you currently have, and I will personally review and determine the items you will need to perform first class endodontic treatment. Examples may include: Loupes and headlight, electric endodontic motor, rotary files and so on.
- Master Class Endo Binder: This binder is full of information from Diagnosis, Case Selection, Consent Forms, Instrumentation Technique, Emergency Treatment, and so much more. You will be able to refer back to this binder for years to come.
- 2 Day Hands-On Intensive: 2 days of one-on-one training in your office teaching you everything from access, instrumentation, obturation and beyond. If you ever wanted an intensive training where you do not get lost in the crowd, this is it. This is your opportunity to get intense one-on-one technique training and ask ANY endodontic questions you may have to a board certified endodontist. Always want to know how endodontists perform their treatments? Here’s your chance to ask.
- 30-Days Email Support following your intensive: Still have questions following the training? You will have email access to me for 30 days following your intensive to ask any questions that may come up for you after the intensive. You will receive up to 1 email response per business day.
- Two – 1 Hour Long Accountability Calls: Time to put your new endodontic skills to the test, and I will be there to answer any questions you may have. My job is complete when you are performing root canal treatments in your office and you are bringing more production into your office through endodontic treatments. In these accountability calls, we can discuss any questions that come up once you are performing endodontic treatments in your office and strategy for future treatments.